We are the Fraser Coast flood damage specialists!
Hervey Bay Maryborough Carpet Cleaning offers professional prompt service with experience technicians, available for all flood and water damage emergencies. Water damage to your home and carpet needs to be cleaned up and dealt with immediately.
Water damage repairs such as:
- Rain flooding
- Leaking roofs
- Run off flood excess stormwater
- Hot water system leaks
- Washing machine overflow
- Bath tub/sink overflow
- Burst water pipes and flexi hose rupture
- And much more!
Check out the video below of the circle wand sucking up water after a flood.
When your property is affected by flooding it is critical to have access to prompt and professional specialists to minimise long term damage to your home, furniture and other content.
Leaving your carpet to dry on its own and not having treatment by a cleaning professional service will cost you in the long run as you can’t see what actually happens beneath the carpet and this is where the damage begins. Combined with heat and water, this creates a breeding ground for mould, germs and bacteria which can be detrimental to your health.
Prompt action prevents replacement of carpet and structure damage saving you money and heartache.
Our Service Includes:
- For all types of flood damage
- Emergency Service
- Structural Drying
- State of the art equipment such as air movers and dryers
- Insurance approved
- Wet carpet cleaning and drying
- Carpet repair and re-installation
- Carpet and water damage clean-up
- Stain removal
- Odour neutralisation and deodorising
- Technician first does pre-inspection to determine extent of damage, e.g. how far water has travelled over and under carpet, hard surfaces and wall cavities.
- Once inspection has been conducted we will know whether carpet can be restored. However, if it cannot be saved we will write out a full report for your insurer within 24 hours but most situations carpet can be saved.
- Machine is then setup, flood water extracted and carpet cleaned with hot water and extracted.
- Carpet lifted and underlay removed.
- Application of anti-mould and bacteria solution is sprayed onto carpet. Concrete slab is also cleaned and sprayed with solution as well.
- Dryers are put in place under carpet and turned on to begin the drying process, usually taking 24-48 hours.
- Technician returned, removes dryers and installed new underlay and relays carpet.
- Carpets are shampooed, steam cleaned deodorised to remove any water stains and odours after relayed making it healthier and cleaner then before damage took place.