Protect your investments to ensure they last longer.
The best cleaning system recommended on the market today is steam cleaning extraction/hot water extraction. This method applies to carpets, upholstery, Caravan/Motor homes, cars and boats, blinds, Persian, woollen, synthetic rugs and mats.
Why you should get your carpets cleaned:
- Dirt acts like sand paper and cause damage to the carpet and upholstery fibres every time you walk. High traffic areas will also wear out quicker and look worn making the life span of dirty carpet and upholstery much shorter than clean carpet. Routine carpet vacuuming will help but is not enough to remove the dirt and other contaminants at the base of the carpet.
- The outdoor environment contains many surface and airborne contaminates such as:
- Air Pollution
- Cigarette Smoke
- Car Exhaust
- Dust Mites
- Pet Stains
- Much more…
All of these can cause or exacerbate asthma, allergies and other health problems, for example: cigarette smoke contains over 4000 chemicals, 43 of them causing cancer, even if you don’t smoke, these chemicals still attach themselves in your home.
Check out the video below to see a carpet being steam cleaned.
Upholstery Cleaning Benefits
- Sanitises and cleans furniture
- Makes old furniture like new
- Kills bacteria and germs
- Eliminates mould
- Furniture feels great again
The Cleaning Process
- Water is heated to 110 Degrees Celsius (230 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Water is blasted at high pressure into carpet at this temperature to thoroughly clean, sanitise and rinse carpet fibres after shampooing
- This process extracts the dirt, bacteria, dust mites and other contaminates leaving your carpets & upholstery clean and hygienic
Fabric Protection/Scotch guard Application
For fabric protection we use formulated fabric protection solution designed to be durable but affordable. This provides a barrier for fabric that stops spills, grease and most stains penetrating the fabric making for an easy to swipe scenario.
Fabric protection can be applied to carpet, lounge suites, dining chairs, basically anything with a fabric coating.
Mattress Cleaning and Sanitisation
Mattresses are something that is used constantly but rarely get cleaned especially when we spend 1/3 of our lives in bed.
DID YOU KNOW?
Mattresses contain over 60% of the dust mites found in the home. Also allergens including mould, bacteria, viruses etc.
Some of the benefits of getting your mattress cleaned include:
– Removal of surface dirt from mattress
– Helps healthy indoor air quality including substantial overall health benefits
– Extends the life of your mattress
– Protects your investment
– Sanitises and eliminates odours
– Wake up feeling refreshed and well rested
– Helps people with asthma, allergies and sneezing, itchy skin, bronchitis etc.
– Kills bed bugs and dust mites